You are sitting in a comfortable chair relaxing.. You realise the quientness around.. And In No Time you are deep in thoughts listening to The Silent Words... Let Them Speak for they will Surprise You..

101 Ways to Make Your New Year Happy (P.S- Its Not Fake)

Posted by Nikhil Patokar On Friday, January 08, 2010 4 comments









Happy New Year 20 10

  

     I know its bit late to wish you a New Year as we head into the 2nd week of the new year...but anyhow i believe its never late to wish so [:P] HAPPY NEW YEAR...


     As for the New Year I have changed my blog title from 'LIFE & ME' to 'THE SILENT WORDS'. its long time that i have been trying to search for a title and finally i found one; mind you, did not stole it..the title just happened to hit me refer strike me. But i am sure this not the title that would last  for long... coz am sure the search for the title is still on in my mind it just took a  last seat for some time now..and wait for the new template as well trying to search out the web for it... found a few lets see what comes on good.  Enough of my talk enjoy the New Year...


   ...And Be Sure To Follow The Above Instructions To Make A Better 2010...


And Ya about the 101 ways...well follow your heart and you will find more than that..




4 Comments !!!:

Really very great post brother. The cartooned picture of showing life instructions is also to helpful to me and everyone others. After long time you written this very nice post, keep it up!

Also new title of your blog sounds feeling how your words 'll became silent...? sorry but I'm confused at that point. I want to suggest you, try to find out new title, I think previous one was also great, but you may try other new one...

By the way, Happy new year brother... I'm Joining PT Education for CAT and other related exams study... You may intersted in that.. If you want any further information on that please mail me.

विशल्या!

The blog looks fresh and its good to see your blog after so long! all the best :)

hey nice blog HAPPY new YEAR may this brings happines,peace and success 2 ur life